Evictions can be lengthy and troublesome to say the least. Most individuals don't understand the complexity of the eviction process and how each county eviction process is slightly different.
Why deal with the all the stress, harassing phone calls, and uncertainty on the proper procedures needed to evict a tenant. Eliminate the stress and discomfort attributed with filing an eviction by using a service that knows "how to get it done". Don’t let the eviction process consume your time. Let me help you take back your property.
Eviction Service Overview
- Send Demand/3 Day Pay or Quit Letter
- Process all paperwork for filing
- Hire a process server to serve the tenant the next business day (if allowed by county)
- Engage an attorney when or if needed
- Attend Court on your behalf
- File writ of possession for Eviction/Sheriffs
- Schedule crew for eviction, if necessary
- Rekey property once home is vacant
- Send court judgment to collections
- Provide a Make ready report and estimated
GET STARTED TODAY
View Steps to the Fulton County Eviction Process - Click HERE